Getting The Foundations Right:
Who Is Your Customer and What Do They Expect In This Digital World?
1768degrees.com offers services that are registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund .
We are delighted to be able to offer the following programme to help support businesses struggling as a result of COVID19.
Workbook Sneak Peak :
- 1 x Fact Finding Session to understand the business – This is up to an 1hr. Informal fact finding discussion and relationship building
- 1 x website review meeting via phone, Zoom, GMeet, MS Teams, Skype, Messenger (Client platfrom Driven) Fact finding on competitors, and how company has found their site from a user perspective
- 1 x SEO report showing how your website ranks on Google against competitors identified in earlier stages and ‘homework takeaways’.
- 1 x Full comprehensive Audit and report of technical issues of existing website and report. Discussion around their importance and why. How this impacts on Google and customer experience.
- Advice on graphical and content enhancements and changes to existing website recommendations.
- Understanding your customer workbook training. Delivered digitally. 2 hrs of coaching and training to help businesses through the digitally provided workbook
- Being Visible and having a viable business
- Tell the Customer What you Sell
- KISS – Keep It Simple Stupid
- Knowing your ideal customer
- Researching your ideal customer
- Price and Quality Matrix
- Customer Perceptions
- Segmentation of Customers – What is it?
- Customer loyalty and Understanding Lifetime Value
- Loyalty for a lifetime
- Loyalty Schemes
- Creating and building your customer database
- 8ps of Marketing
- Brand, Visual Identity and more than just a logo
- Digital Advertising and promotions
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Action Plan & Summary
Businesses will have a thorough understanding of their existing website barriers, opportunities to growth and those areas covered in the SkillsLabs/1768degrees.com workbook.
Time with the trainer will be a minimum of 4 hours, although there will be homework and workshop sessions the business owners will be expected to undertake. Learning tasks will be set specific to the businesses needs – ranging from identifying their ideal customer to competitor mapping. Workbook support will be provided and tailored to a businesses skill gaps. It is intended that skill gaps will be covered over the course.
- Course includes 55 page custom designed workbook
- Comprehensive SEO Audit
- Comprehensive Website Audit
Minimum of 4 hours direct contact time with Trainer
Further minimum 6 hours of behind the scenes work for Audits, SEO audits, email/chat on the workbook tasks, reviewing of work completed. We at 1768degrees.com understand some businesses may require additional support which is why we have stated a minimum number of hours provided. We will seek to support businesses in their learning and wont ‘cut off’ businesses due to allocation of hours being used. Businesses will be able to come back to us seeking advice and support for a 6 month period at no cost, via email or MS Team Chat. (our chosen platform)
All clients undertaking this course will be provided with the opportunity to take up a free* brochure website (hosting fees apply* max 5 page) that combines all the elements they have learnt from this course and applied into a proposed digital presence so that they can directly see their learnings come to life.
In addition all assets and workbooks provided digitally included within the price.
Offer of free* site included so clients see their applied learnings come to life is fully covered by 1768degrees.com as their response to support businesses affected by COVID19 and is worth approximately $2500.
This Coaching programme is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund and as such may be eligible for 100% funding.
The funding is limited and the Growth Advisors make decisions based on their meetings with the business owner.
Contact us today!
Building a business online is almost identical to building a business with bricks and mortar .
Understanding your customer, their behavior and having a basic understanding to digital marketing is the foundation to your business success. It is critical to every business and must be understood, so that you can ensure your dollars are being put to the most effective use. Knowing your customer means you will understand your customer, their reasons for buying and interacting with your business – and so you can target the right messages to the right customers.
No longer is it ‘one size fits all’. We live in a world where the right product at the right time via the right communication method is expected. By using the guides, tips and tricks included in this workbook you will be able to develop a marketing strategy, plan and planner, and ensure the customer is front and centre when making decisions.
By the end of the workshop you will have the tools and knowledge to make your business available online to your customers, have been provided practical examples to learn from and actionable strategies to use in your business, so as to build a profitable online presence.